Call for new Associate Investigators
19 April, 2018
Call for new Associate Investigators (AIs)
The MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology
Deadline: 10th May 2018
The MacDiarmid Institute invites applications for new Associate Investigators (AIs).
- All investigators have to support and implement the vision and mission of the MacDiarmid Institute;
- AIs have to contribute to one or more MacDiarmid projects as outlined in the 2018 -2020 Science Plan (can be provided on request);
- AIs have to collaborate with at least one other AI or Principal Investigator (PI);
- AIs have to contribute to at least one of the non-scientific activities at the Institute;
- AIs have to lead independent research;
- AIs have to have demonstrated research excellence (relative to opportunity).
Applicant must be New Zealand-based and work at one of the MacDiarmid partner organisations.
Please submit your application form, CV, publications list, and recommendation letter (by MacDiarmid Investigator) to the Centre Manager, Catherine Gibbs (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10th May 2018.
Applications will be considered by the MacDiarmid Institute’s Science Executive and successful applicants notified on the 16th May 2018.